Refresher CDL Course
This course is designed for individuals who hold an expired or current Montana Type 1 Certification Class A License (inter-state) or Montana Type 2 Certification Class A License (intra-state) and want to refresh their skills or reapply for Class A license.
- 25 hours Class A ELDT Courses
- Up to 20 hours of behind-the-wheel training
- Your results will be certified directly with the FMCSA
*Students must be pre-approved for this course.
Classroom Theory Courses
Entry-Level Driver Training Online (ELDT)
- Basic Operation
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Advanced Operating Practices
- Vehicle Systems and Reporting Malfunctions
- Air Brake Restrictions
- See Full List of Topics
Up to 20 hours of instructor led training
- Driving time arranged with instructor after successfully obtaining commercial learner’s permit
- Pre-trip Inspection
- Post-trip Inspection
- Vehicle maneuvers/ skills/range
*CDL Testing administered and scheduled separately.
Take the Steps to Start Your CDL Training Today
- Possess a Valid Montana Driver’s License
- Obtain a DOT Physical
- Schedule Drug Test
- Obtain Commercial Learner’s Permit
- Pass Background Check
- Complete Missoula College CDL Application
- Make Payment for Courses
Find more information on how to complete each of these steps on our admissions page.